Hoag Hospital

Hoag Hospital
Figured it fit for divorce

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Signs of the Apolcolypse - Pending Divorce

The Pre divorce  period is a slow death, the signs are simple enough, whether you chose to pay attention to them or not is up to you.

This blog is a guide for survival, if you think things are going to change at home you are wrong.

Here are the  signs you need to pay attention too, if more than one applies to you then you are headed for divorce - pull the trigger don't stretch it out, remember the divorce clock? Do not pass the ten year mark what ever you do!

Here you go, the signs:

1. Are you sleeping on the couch? No, not the occasional falling asleep in front of the TV, I mean are you sleeping on the couch? The Floor? If the Answer yes, Please skip ahead to the sex question.

2. Do you work long hours? what I am getting at here , do you use work as an excuse not to spend time with your spouse? Great example, I left for work before my X got up in the morning , and returned home when she was just going to bed, yes I was sleeping on the couch at the time. My job? Commercial diver - if this is you look for an attorney -

3. When your spouse calls, do you dread the phone call? Do you flat out ignore it? Are you scared of it? When you answer does the conversation end with a 'click' ?  Yep, I know I have been there, I still look at the phone and wonder if I should pick up when the X calls -

4. Have your friends become distant? Haven't seen them in a while? How about your extended family, been awhile?  Think about it, when was the last time you spent quality time with your buddies or your buddies families? Been awhile? Example, I had not seen some of closest buddies for years . . . . . sucked  . .when you are in a toxic relationship somethings go unnoticed.

5.When you do converse with the future X, is the conversation sprinkled with F-Bombs? Mouth like a sailor sound familiar? Watch out you headed down the divorce path.

6.This relates to point #4 Do you forget everything your future X tells you? Do you forget the conversation you had minutes before? then only to be reminded of the convo hours later and have zero recollection of it?
Your doomed if you answer yes.

7.Your stuff, your car ever been rifled through by the X? Example, headed out lobster diving with my buddy Joey, I forgot my mask had to head back to the house, only to find my future X tearing through my glove box! I guess that's where my spare key ended up! Ouch, sucked on one hand, but it solidified that we were doomed.

8. Does your spouse twist your words? Hearing only what they want to hear? Asking questions until they get the answers they want? Yes?

9. You have been cut off - Zero sex - No sex equals no marriage, unless there are medical reasons. Sleeping on the couch is a pretty safe bet there is no action in the bedroom. Answer yes? Get an attorney, why wait -

10. Affair - You or your spouse are in one. Once the seal is broken there is no marriage. Divorce! Forgive and forget does not exist, you will wind up in divorce court!

Those are just a few signs, some more subtle than others -

Any of those answered yes? Get divorced today, file get it done , don't wait!

Bad news does not get better with age -

Cheers

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment