Hoag Hospital

Hoag Hospital
Figured it fit for divorce

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Your Not Alone -

Your not alone -

 What does this mean? Simple , the courts have heard it all , you are not special no mater what you mother told you.
All the wacky stuff your X does, to you against you , has all been done before.

How do I know this? What makes me an expert ? Let me share a little story -

Evening drop off - Nice night - I'm dropping off my son at the X's house. Car in PARK perpendicular to driveway -
Son gets out no issues -
The X storms up to window and starts the yelling - " where is my money you mother f@#cker" "You slimy piece of sh^t"
It wasn't due yet -
X presses herself into the window still yelling " same as above"
I make a fatal mistake " you need a boy friend"
She Freaked
Pushes herself off the window " you ran over my toe"
Second fatal mistake I start laughing, seeing as it was impossible to hit her toe, since the car was in park and turned off.
The X heads back up the driveway " you're f#cked I'm calling the cops your going to jail"
Third fatal mistake I laugh harder and louder-
Flash forward one day-
Call from the DA about the pending emergency court date about the domestic violence -
Yes the toe
Next day - Court Room sitting outside with my attorney head spinning in disbelief -
The X wants to take away all parental rights , with zero visitation - due to my violent nature ??
Over a toe????
This is where your attorney is worth every penny - he wrote a brilliant defense -
She shows up with her attorney -  . . . . .in high heels!!
Yes I said high heels, remember this thing is all about a toe that had been run over by a car!!
Uh duh
Needless to say I prevailed that day in court, the two following court dates and the motion made by the X's attorney - Also beat the DA case - all accused domestic violence cases go into the DAs office -
They have to investigate -
I beat that too-

The reason to share that story?
Talking to my attorney after this episode was all over , I jokingly said "bet you don't see a run over toe too often"
He says " no only about two to three per month"
My mouth dropped
SH^T
That's when it hit me - I'm not alone!

Your not alone - the people in the courts have seen it all -
Keep your head down - don't let the emotions rule

You will get what you want - stick to it -

Your not alone!

Cheers

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment